I hope that you had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Winter Soltice!
I just came back from Texas and have a lot to do:
1. Announce two winners for my Reading Challenge. I'll take care of that in the next two days.
2. Write reviews for: The Year of the Flood (Margaret Atwood), The Glass Room (Simon Mawer), The Book of Fathers (Miklos Vamos), and The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins).
3. Get together with some friends who arrived in the New Orleans area for the holidays.
4. Get an oil change for the car.
5. Catch up with my favorite blogs.
Hope your holiday is also fun!